Monday, October 5, 2015

No Filter Feels


Had I become a good writer, I could've share a beautifully made blog post about Sandbox No Filter. Millennial frustration. I remember that aside from being a civil engineer and interior designer, I have considered Journalism as a college degree. I think and write a lot of everything under the sun. I always want to document experiences and read it again from time to time. It's just that I have not mastered nor learned the blog worthy writing skills. So yah, I end up studying numbers, math. I could've been any prouder upon passing the board exam. But I never stop wanting to achieve new goals. Thus the plan to take up interior design course or pursue the ambition of being a legit blogger.

Back to my story about No Filter, I am truly overwhelmed on how great the craft was. The writers are just superb. All the monologues brought the real feels. It was like watching my life, my friends' lives, our generation's exact thoughts. It captivates the personal, social, emotional, even spiritual views of most of the millennials. 

The actors have done such good jobs. They were delivering monologues as if it was their personal  real life stories. The acts are intimately done, passionately performed. 

I wish I could've remembered all the best lines, quotable quotes from the different monologues. It was just too many that it was rambling in my mind. I am still in awe on how it was wonderfully created. Pure genius. Ang ganda. Ang galing. I am left amazed act by act by act. Yung feeling na satisfied ka na sa napanood then wait there's more pa. Yung feeling na gusto mong dagdagan yung binayad mo kasi all the emotions you felt and gladness you have and realizations they've put on you is not worth 1k only. One minute you are laughing then the next moment you will find yourself in tears. I may not remember the best of lines from the monologues but the impact it made in my life will surely never be forgotten.

I am watching it again. I hope you believe me that it was perfectly produced. Real damn good. I wouldn't decide to catch it again if it was just a so so. Come on millennials, it's a sure cool stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment