Wednesday, October 14, 2015

iG gamer

This guy will double tap random instagram posts. I believe he doesn't even like some of the photos. Per my judgement, he is choosy, has high standards, paimpress, pafriendly, papogi guy. I concluded that he click like so he will gain likes in return as well as followers. #likeforlikes #likeforfollow A real ig gamer. Haha inis na inis lang ako. I cannot blame the followers because he got real charm. But I am still not impress with his game or technique or whatever. I feel pity for annethusiast and theweatherwitchproject who are not yet over with his pacute ig pafeels. Haha fudge you G! Instagram is supposed to be beautiful and posh, no jeje allowed. Your feed is nice but you're flirting with ig users. Huh. Hehe. Gusto ko lang magrant. Kbye. ✌️

No comments:

Post a Comment