Thursday, August 15, 2013

Feelings

There are unhappy days, stressful days, steady days, and joyful days. The past days seem to be combination of all feelings.

1. There are highly respectable professions as commoners would think. Can we at least manage to do the stereotype? Some respect and admiration aren't easy to regain when lost.

2. The magic of surprises are always wonderful. I am the happiest, well at least the second happiest because my friend has a cool guy crush. The sweet participation during the surprise skit, the cake he holds for her, the resemblance on their smiles, the captured photo. Everything just felt positive. I hope it will go far. But he has a girlfriend. 

3. My friend wanted this one guy to for me. She has said all the good things about him and he almost pass to my ideal guy checklist. He is athletic, intelligent, rich, religious, family-oriented, will be getting a degree title sooner and not chinito but a cutie. Let me mention that he is a musician, a singer, composer, and knows how to play musical instruments too and he blogs and he draws beautifully. BUT my friend likes him (although I have her blessing), and he’s still studying, and he’s young, and maybe he won’t like me. I may be his opposite.

4. There is a line between being a girl and being a woman, that I may call being a lady. I’m glad I am enjoying the best of both worlds. My lovely colleagues are too awesome. I’m glad I can talk a lot now, and listen and learn. Everyday is to be thankful for. Life is serious, mature, light, and fun. I’m happy to have my girls around. I’m happy to be back in optimistic mind set.

5. There is a difference between being a boss and a leader. Is it hard to practice common courtesy? I hope you’ll realize. Respect is a big word.

6. They say girls are multitasker. I guess I am guilty, I do it everyday.

7. Some may not adore rain because of its emo feel. I love the positivity on it however. Somehow the idea of walking and dancing under the rain is delightful. Thanks to Taylor Swift for making us realize.

8. I am interested about you. Would you mind telling about your cradle? I like you in stories. Tell me how you procrastinate? J I like your silhouette photos. 

9. And I melt just now. Until this very second. Shet, di yata tayo bagay.

No comments:

Post a Comment