Friday, August 23, 2013

Happy 26th Ate Nix! :)















There are some days I still cannot believe that I met you
Times that I still wonder if this is true
You are a person I look up to
You are an inspiration as I always tell you.

The happy days with you and the Nixters
Everyday I remember
Friendship I will treasure forever
We are friends, we are sisters.

When you call me engineer
I always smile dear
Thanks for being proud of me
Thanks for encouraging me to be the best that I can be.

You are a kind hearted being
Who deserves the Creator's blessings
I pray that your dreams may come true
Peace and happiness may be with you.

You are admired and loved by many
You are surrounded with amazing friends and family
You are sweet, smart, gorgeous, pretty
I wish you'll have a great birthday, Ate Nikki!

Thank you
I miss you
I love you
Happy Birthday to you! :)

your fan girl forever,

No comments:

Post a Comment