Saturday, August 3, 2013

Gotta love August 1

I always look forward to beginnings. Although everyday, we can always do a good start, it's a stereotype that we do plans, goals, or resolutions during transition periods. It's more like I'll get a new hairstyle on August, I'll exercise starting Monday, I'll organize my files on the next quarter, or I'll be a health buff after New Year's Eve. So we welcome the 8th month today and we've been reading and hearing "August, please be good to me" e inaano ka ba ni August. My 1st day with Pareng August is actually a good one!

I woke up late than the usual. I did my morning routine then I left home. Today was one of the days I wish I had wake up early. I had a hard time waiting for the transportation going to work. It took me almost 30 minutes of waiting. During the travel time, I glance at my watch every now and then. The train is also too busy as it used to be. I guess I am late in the office for 5 minutes which is way too far to my usual 2-hour early bird employee.

I do my work errands, updates, paper works, etc. I went to site for a quick house turnover to client. After that, we headed to the mall to grab some lunch with lots of kwento in between . We went back to office and still continued eating, a choco mallow and cheesecake this time for dessert.

Maybe you're wondering what is amazing with that usual day of a regular employee. I'm weirdo at times but not today. The highlight of my day is seeing my crush. (So do you really think I'm weird?) He wasn't just this ordinary guy that i found cute or witty or what, he is actually my ideal guy. There have been blog post and poems and happy writings about him.

All the while I thought I was over him until that very moment...when I thought the feelings were gone, the daydreams were forgotten, and the acceptance had happened, the almost empty love I had goes up, recharged, and full of dreams yet again.

He passes by our cubicle and he glances at me I assume. My heart beats fast, my face blushes, and my smile is endless. My universe has stopped for a while and I stand up to make sure that it was him and to find out where is he going.

All the feelings were reminisced, all the things from the beginning just flashes, and I am back to be the girl who's hopelessly in love with the guy who is unfortunately in a relationship. Just another fail moment in love.

After an hour there was a commotion that happened inside the office which made us into panic mode. When all was buzzing and walking and asking, my world just stops again as I stare the guy of my dreams. He could've been my dream come true only if he wasn't into a commitment. Damn it. Why do guys that I like we're all complicated when paired to me. Guess I'm the looser here. Anyway, I'm just too happy that I finally, after 7 months, I get to see him again. His checkered top, and the boss's bag he's carrying and his more matured face. You seems better now and happier and smarter. My love for you that I thought was almost empty goes overflow and become unlimited again.

Was it destined that we are now under the same boss? I hope to see you more often. Maybe it wasn't love at all. I'm very vocal on wishing to have a guy bestfriend or an older brother. Maybe we can. Can we?

Happy August ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment