Saturday, August 3, 2013

Hummy

There’s so much I wanted to say, there’s too much emotions I wanted to burst out, and there are still stories left unclear. This break up has put all the feelings, rumbles, and questions to mine the past week. 

The main people affected is part of my life. I may not be close enough to them but I am a witness to their love story because I get to know both of them personally, face to face, got to share conversations and laughter. Sometimes I still can’t believe I’ve actually met them. But one thing I have to believe in is the two had to go separate ways. There have been lots off confusions and conclusions to this fuss but who are we to judge. The two were the only ones who can give us the answers but respect for privacy could be the most appropriate to give. Yes they are public figure but whether a celebrity or a regular citizen, we all have reasons to get hurt, cry, and be sad. Could we at least make life fair to them? But it can never be. 

I admire those who understand and I hope those who meddle had at least the reason to care. We all tend to get broken and when we know that people around us care and love us, acceptance and moving on would be easier. 

Our lives weren’t different to them. We get lost, we hurt people, we make decisions we weren’t sure if good. We were left by people we love, we fight for a relationship, we let go. We feel the anger, we go trough in denial stage, we accept, and then we move on. We cling again to destiny, to happy ever after, to dream come true, to true love. After all it’s amazing to love and be loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment