Monday, August 26, 2013

Nikki's ASAP Statement

This is one of the moments that I wanted to hug Nix real tight.



This birthday prod is indeed a mix of all emotions. I watched this past 6am today, and I found myself in tears. Nikki is a wonderful person who deserves a wonderful life. She is fulfilling her dreams one step at a time and the people around her is very supportive in every step. From being a commercial model, she became a tv personality, a singer, a VJ, and a theater actress.

I am glad that my chinito crush, Chino Lui Pio is one of her closest friend. Myx life is fun life. I wish Nikki to have many more years in Myx. She is an awesome VJ, I know, you know. :)

A big thanks to the theater production who see and believe in Nikki's talent. She didn't fail you, right?! I hope she'll have more plays to perform. Nikki as Elle Woods and Charity and Sonia is remarkable.

Nikki has also turned to be one of the brilliant drama actress. She is open to learn everything about the craft and that is truly a dedication. She has put all the passion and heart to the previous projects and many will be glad to see her again in a drama role. Be ready for Maria Mercedes, Nixters! :)

I'm happy also for Nix because she have real friends in the showbiz industry. A support and love from the people in same industry you work for is way too important. Being in the same business makes them understand how life is, and the ups and downs in it. I'm glad she has friends from behind the camera.

As much as I fangirl a lot, Nikki is a fan of many artists too. Ms. Lea Salonga is one of them and I can feel the giggles and happiness everytime she had an encounter with her. Aaaah, I can relate to her very much. More fan girl moments for you, Nix. Alicia Keys is coming.

The ponytail dance is fun filled. She's very gorgeous in the dance floor. And of course, the singing is undeniably superb.

All the things in the video is just heartwarming, and positive, and inspiring that I have to blog about it. I am very proud of you, Ate!

To the bestest friends ever, Iya Poks and Shaina Dowr, a huge, huge thanks. The true meaning of friendship is what you made us see and feel. I admire how you cheer her up, and stand by her in the toughest time. Happy days are coming your way. :) Celebrate friendship forevah!

I pray that Nikki's dream "to be whole again" will come true. Like what I said to Nikki in one message, "Your laughter and smile is contagious. Be happy everyday! :)"



No comments:

Post a Comment