Sunday, June 7, 2015

Curled Up

"Magpagupit ka. 'Yung hairstyle na dati mo pa gustong i-try pero never mo pang ginawa. Now is the time." - Tita Witty


And I did. I am proud of myself. Hihi. I cross out another bucketlist, yey! I've been wanting the beach wave hairstyle inspired by Taylor Swift, Vanessa Hudgens, and Sofia Andres. I am postponing to try it because I became comfortable with my rebonded buhaghag hair. It was yesterday when I don't know what to do on a usual weekend hang out that I decided to visit the salon. I thought of watching Insidious 3 alone, have a massage, and go shopping. I ended up sitting in the salon chair with curlers on my hair at Tony and Jackey in The District mall. The staffs were friendly, I did not wait long before being assisted by the stylist, they have the latest magazines for reading, the duration of hair treatment didn't take long, and it was of reasonable price. I am a satisfied customer. More than that, I am happy with my decision to try something new.

I've been thinking what to post about this digital perm transformation. I like to sport Tswizzle or I wanted to join the curly curly bandwagon, or this is a part of moving on. Chos yung last reason. Actually, nakakatamad lang magsuklay talaga. A basta I am feeling great. Feeling matured person. Feeling-era. Nyaha. Kulot feels.

No comments:

Post a Comment