Thursday, June 18, 2015

Lone Nights

Today's Confession: I have a dress left untouched in my closet as I am supposed to wear it on our meet up which unfortunately did not happen.

I am all set to move on, excited to experience the world without you, ready to face the next days unconnected to you, be happy with the life I won't be able to share to you. 

But I am afraid to back read my blog because it still hurts. I am waiting for the day that I will laugh about it and have a face palm on my craziness. I accepted that never will you try to get in touch with me and I understood that you don't want me as your friend. We go back to being strangers. Okay na ko e, tanggap ko nang you won't be back pero bakit ang sakit pa din. Feeling ko dapat I am in pain lang kapag umaasa pa ko na you will love me back. E hindi ko na nga hinahangad yun. Tengene nemen o! 

Dati my prayer was "thank you God for letting me have you in my life." Ngayon, I sincerely pray that "Lord please heal the pain in my heart."

Waaaaaaah! Sabaw nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment