Saturday, June 27, 2015

You GoT Me

There are instances in life when the things that excite you most and made you happy will come to an end. Nonetheless, it will leave a mark that will make you feel great and thankful that it happened. Below stories are of equally favorite emotions I've gone through.

1) I've read Every Day by David Levithan.

When I am excited to flip every pages as I follow the journey of A's life. The book I got stuck reading without pause as much as possible. Not my kind of reality story but had me feel with such amazement. Surely one of my favorite books written. Stories so beautiful that we anticipated the happy ending and when we reached the last page, we ask why'd it have to end. It was bitin. You will left with questions what could've happened next. 

From goodreads.com

Every day a different body. Every day a different life. Every day in love with the same girl.There’s never any warning about where it will be or who it will be. A has made peace with that, even established guidelines by which to live: Never get too attached. Avoid being noticed. Do not interfere.

It’s all fine until the morning that A wakes up in the body of Justin and meets Justin’s girlfriend, Rhiannon. From that moment, the rules by which A has been living no longer apply. Because finally A has found someone he wants to be with—day in, day out, day after day.

2) I started watching How I Met You Mother. 

Thanks to Yael for talking about HIMYM. It became my most loved American tv series since then. I spent most nights watching non stop until I reach the current episode. My favorite laughter moments happened during HIMYM season marathon. I was eager to know who mother was and I don't like how it ended. Nyaha. Aaaaaaw I miss Ted, Robin, Barney, Lily, and Marshall.

From http://www.tv.com/shows/how-i-met-your-mother/

How I Met Your Mother is a comedy about Ted (Josh Radnor) and how he fell in love. It all starts when Ted's best friend, Marshall (Jason Segel), drops the bombshell that he's going to propose to his long-time girlfriend, Lily (Alyson Hannigan), a kindergarten teacher. At that moment, Ted realizes that he had better get a move on if he too hopes to find true love. Helping him in his quest is Barney (Neil Patrick Harris), a friend with endless, sometimes outrageous opinions, a penchant for suits and a foolproof way to meet women. When Ted meets Robin (Cobie Smulders), he's sure it's love at first sight, but destiny may have something else in store. The series is narrated through flashbacks from the future, voiced by Bob Saget. The theme song is "Hey Beautiful" by The Solids.


3) Red Tour Manila.


I am a huge Taylor Swift fan. Upon every release of each single for her albums, I had to download and memorize every song the soonest possible. Red and 1989 album has stayed in my playlist for length of days. I was torn to shuffling all the songs or playing a favorite song on repeat. I am the happiest when Red Tour Asia was announced. The awaiting for the concert has been the longest days of my fan girl life. I missed the Speak Now Manila leg and I waited three years before I experience the best TSwizzle feels. 6th of June 2014 will never be forgotten. The one night concert that has to end but left me with surreal memory.

4) Three good months of communication with my favorite stranger for the first half of 2015.

My favorite stranger, my favorite three months. The joy of sharing thoughts (mostly rants) to someone new to my life. I am glad to meet this guy who able to listen to me, I've got to know, and I enjoy talking to about anything under the sun. Some good things must come to an end though. And so are we. Nyaha. Back to basics na teh Jez.

And then
I tried things I haven't done
I go to places I've never been to
I hang out with my friends as often as possible
I changed my hair style
I rekindle friendship with my favorite teenager
I stop stalking
I satisfied my strawberry and blueberry cravings
I write 
I read new books 
I enrolled in an Art Class
I tried calligraphy 
I update my happy playlist
I did shopping therapy 
I sleep longerrrrrrr!

All of the above I've done to overcome sadness but the best cure is when I decided to watch GAME OF THRONES!!!

So yah.

5) Game of Thrones addiction.

Most of my closest friends know I don't like watching fantasy, action, out of this world stories. But everything has changed when I started watching GoT. Few days ago, my timeline from different social media accounts has been flooded with Game of Thrones post. The death of Jon Snow got me curious so I decided to join the bandwagon. Since I watched season 1 episode 1, I never stop then. The feels I had when reading Every Day, watching HIMYM, waiting for Red Tour Manila, chatting with my favorite stranger is same with the excitement I feel every time I am watching GoT. Aaaaaaah basta this show is full of awesomeness. The setting, the plot, the story phasing, the characters, the uggggh just everything is superb!!! So excuse me while I continue watching. Hihi. I have to know what happened to Jon Snow. I hope it won't make me feel sad to wait for the next season set to show by next year pa. On a brighter side, no ending yet for the story. Aaaaah!!! I am too happy.

From imdb.com

Nine noble families fight for control of the mythical land of Westeros. Political and sexual intrigue is pervasive. Robert Baratheon, King of Westeros, asks his old friend Eddard, Lord Stark, to serve as Hand of the King, or highest official. Secretly warned that the previous Hand was assassinated, Eddard accepts in order to investigate further. Meanwhile the Queen's family, the Lannisters, may be hatching a plot to take power. Across the sea, the last members of the previous and deposed ruling family, the Targaryens, are also scheming to regain the throne. The friction between the houses Stark, Lannister, Baratheon and Targaryen and with the remaining great houses Greyjoy, Tully, Arryn, Tyrell and Martell leads to full-scale war. All while a very ancient evil awakens in the farthest north. Amidst the war and political confusion, a neglected military order of misfits, the Night's Watch, is all that stands between the realms of men and icy horrors beyond. 
- Tfilm78 and Cajunman

No comments:

Post a Comment