Thursday, June 18, 2015

Immature Pt.2

I stalk a lot
Like I cling too much.
I fall in love fast
If I feel that you're a catch
Had I known it was crazy
I should've take it slowly
The 17 year old must've been right
When he told me I wasn't mature enough.

Aaaaaaah. The things I write when I'm alone. Haha. Do not leave me unattended.

I don't like romantic relationship. What I want is a significant someone to talk to, to share my thoughts, to listen to my rants, to ask and tell how our days went. A best friend maybe. Ayoko ng label. Complicated yung bfgf relationship. I had to share secrets, then kailangan gumastos sa date, tapos ipapakilala pa sa pamilya. Hindi pa ako ready. Constant kausap lang yung kailangan ko for the meantime. Let me become mature first. Yay! Lezdothis Jessa Maye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment