Saturday, June 13, 2015

Hay.

1. I was watching Showtime last holiday when I saw the resemblance of my hair style with Coleen's. Then I hated my hair. Haha. Earlier today, my PM told me that it looks good on me, parang Jessy Mendiola. Then I am back to liking my curly curls. Nyahaha.

2. Many have asked me "bakit parang pumapayat ka?" and I answered "wala na akong makain." Nyaha. Seriously, aside from stairs walking, site inspection, occasional running, the main reason why I lost weight is because I often eat full meals. My real meal usually happened at lunch time only. I go to work early so decent breakfast cannot be done at home neither in the office because I'm no  fan of fast food. Then at night time, during the chat season with A, I had no appetite because of kilig. Haha. Totoo pala yung "di makatulog,di makakain" pagka in love. Hihi. Face palm.

3. Ang tagal ko naghintay ng birthday mo tas hindi mo man lang pinansin yung birthday prank ko. Sungit. Di na kita iniistalk, wag ka na matakot. Haha. Sige na peace na please. 

4. #PaulTinWedding feels. ❤️❤️❤️ Ain't settling for less because Direk Paul exists. Lord hingi po katulad nya. Hihi

No comments:

Post a Comment