Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Collected Tweets

The following are supposed to be posted in Twitter but I didn't had a chance to tweet. It stayed on my mind and now is the time for archiving.

1. I find it humbling to see our maintenance staff enjoying over a tv show in the lobby area of the next door office.



2. I honestly don't like Daniel Padilla during his 'Growing Up' days. However, during his Gandang Gabi Vice, I find him so adorable. He and his mom keep me laughing throughout the show. I am also a Mara-Christian fan but when they reveal that Daniel likes Kathryn, I am uber-kilig. ♥

By the way, I find Princess and I interesting. Watch, watch.


3. Nathaniel, Nathan, NATE is such a wonderful name. :))
Chace Crawford in Gossip Girl.
Paulo Avelino in Walang Hanggan.
La Salle boy 



4. The Hunger Games...oh so addicting. Liam Hemsworth, oh dear Gale, why so pogi.

5. The world is full of amazing people yet you'll always meet those who'll annoy you the most. When you're in an environment wherein you have to be kind, even to the most hurtful words, you have to stay nice. Damn.



No comments:

Post a Comment