Sunday, April 22, 2012

Project 30 Day Blog 12/30

Day 12 - How you found out about blogspot and why you made one

It all started few years ago when I am cyber stalking my Atom Araullo. I am deeply saddened when I found out that he is in a relationship that time. I got interested with the girl and I learned to love her eventually. As I google her name, I discover her blog site. She's so charming and wacky that's why it became easy for me to admire her. I have mentioned in past blog that I am a frustrated writer. I pursued blogging because I was inspired by the girl. I don't talk much, thus, a pen is a companion when there's a lot to say. At times, I reread my posts from the past. I adore how I improve my writing, I realize how some rants were non sense, I notice I love using the words 'awesome' and 'adorable', I'm glad that I had some mature opinions, and it's nice to reminisce the happy times of my life.

P.S. I also found out that the girl close to my other crush named Yael also put up her blog a month before I did my blog site.

No comments:

Post a Comment