Sunday, April 15, 2012

Project 30 Day Blog 7/30


Day 07 - A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you

Circa December 2010- C.E. Oathtaking

Let me share to you the message I dedicated during the 60th birthday of the person I look up to.

Dear Tita       ,

Thank you for being one of the most influential person in my life. I am very grateful to have an aunt like 
you. Thank you for sharing to us not only a house, but a home. I appreciate all the things that you taught to me, from being good at household, to study tips, and more importantly, life lessons. You're indeed a great teacher. Thank you for being an inspiration. I always admire you Tita. Happy happy birthday to you. I wish all the best for you. Good health, good vibes, good life. Stay as wonderful as you are. Have an awesome birthday.

Lovelots,
Maye





No comments:

Post a Comment