Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Project 30 Day Blog 9/30

Day 09 - Something you’re proud of in the past few days

Since it's still graduation season, (ipilit mo pa, Jez, haha), let me congratulate the people dear to me for the milestone of their lives. I'm a proud friend! :)
Eunice Santos, Senior Year, Talipapa High School
Nixter
Russel Mae Secllano, Senior Year, Valley High Academy
Nixter
Maureen Lee, BS Nursing, Perpetual Help College
Nixter

Korina Rojas, BS Nursing, St. Jude College
Nixter
Alexander Joaquin C. Orminita, First Grade, Second Honors, Paco Catholic School
Nephew
Jimari Angela Poblete, Senior Year, BS HRM, ISHRM School System
Cousin
Millet Rollon, BS ECE, Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila
Lister Friend
Hi guys, yeah, I know, I know, you haven't treat me yet. Ahahaha. :-* Anyhow, well done guys, keep up the good work! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment