Sunday, April 22, 2012

Project 30 Day Blog 15/30

Day 15 - Put your iPod on shuffle: First 10 songs that play

I actually own a mp3 player. 

1. What If by Colbie Caillat. Letters to Juliet OST. One of the light yet endearing love story.

2.Tagpuan by Kamikazee. Most anticipated 3 part music video. Kaye and Guji is love.

3. Delivery Boys by Somedaydream. Happiness, Joy, and Love

4. Someone Like You by Adelle. Emo song ftw. Discovered this when an officemate sang the song in a company event.

5. Muli by Ebe Dancel. PBB Unlimited's Pamu and Kevin theme song. Because I am hook with PBB, I always hear the song as background music, I was LSS then.

6. Dancing in the Moonlight by Switchfoot. I accidentally downloaded the song when I am searching for Jessie J's Domino. Because it has the same lyrics in chorus part.

7. Glad You Came by The WantedBecause I always want to be updated with the current songs.

8. Ours by Taylor Swift. You knew how much I love Taylor.

9. Valentine Mashup by DJ Kiran Kamath. I was interested because the song was listed in Popular Song.

10. Closer to the Edge-30 Seconds to Mars. My crush adores 30 Seconds to Mars, so am I na din.

No comments:

Post a Comment