Sunday, April 15, 2012

Project 30 Day Blog 6/30

Day 06 - Favorite super hero and why

I really had a hard time thinking what to write in this post. I ain't a fan of superheroes. I don't enjoy out of this world, not existing, uncommon to real life strories. Oh well, except The Twilight Saga of course. And yes, The Hunger Games may not be true to life but hello, reality shows are everywhere. (Madefend lang na timely ang THG, haha). I barely remember super hero stories. I don't know how Superman became man of steel. I don't have idea why Spiderman became connected to a spider. And I don't understand why Batman looks like a walking bat but Robin looks like an ordinary man. Lastly, I wonder what wonders can Wonder Woman do - Say it 10 times

There are very few superheroes that I find interesting. Two of my most favorite are cartoons. Presenting, The POWERPUFF GIRLS and SAILOR MOON.


Blossom, Bubbles, Buttercup. They say great things come in small packages. The Powerpuff Girls best set as an example to that quote. Don't you guys find them so lovable. When one moment they were just playing and next thing you know they were saving the town from evils. So cool and cute.




Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Neptune, Uranus, Pluto, Chibyusa, and of course, Sailor Moon.This girls remind me of my girlfriends back in school. Circle of girls who talk about home works, fashion, makeup, trends, and boys. What's different though, is their extra curricular activities. They fight the villains to save the universe, actually Earth lang yata. Correct me if I'm wrong, Sailor Earth isn't existing, is she? Oh, and let's not forget Tuxedo Mask, the shining armor wearing a tuxedo and a mask.


I'm glad that these shows are still on air, PPG in Cartoon Network and Sailor Moon in ABS-CBN. I miss staying at home, lying in couch, eating junk food and watching a feel good cartoon. Deymn, I'm old.

No comments:

Post a Comment