Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Confession

I have not changed my criteria of an ideal man. But just so you know, I have change my perspective on who to love. I forgot the ideal because I found in you the person better than the Mr.Perfect I previously wanted.

I remember writing this:

" It's been ages since I started searching for the good looking, professional, rich, religious, family oriented, smart guy."

From the past months that Ive known you, I realized a lot of things.

It isn't about the looks. Forget the tall, chinito, conyo looking guy. After all, I ain't the pretty face that everyone appreciates. You're even too cute for me. I'm thankful that you aren't the conyo I wanted. You aren't high maintenance. I won't feel too much pressure. But believe me, you are good looking.

Let's not talk about educational achievements or titles. Your diploma is real fine and I honestly adore what your career is. Per basis of your stories, I know you're an excellent employee, a respected professional.

Forget about being rich. My family aren't either. I realized it will be hard to get along with the family of high class especially that I'm a jologs. To my regular guy, let's just work hard together to be rich enough for our shared luxuries and adventures.

We can work out being religious. I was just glad that we have the same religion. I thank God everyday for giving you to me. I pray that you won't leave me. I hope we have the same prayers.

On being family oriented, I regard that you are the breadwinner. I admire you for that. You have the potential of being a good provider. Can you be my husband? Haha.

On smart guy, it isn't about intelligence or academic honors. The wit, the sense of humor, the personality can attest how smart a person is. You are. More than anything else, that was the reason why I like you so much. You make me happy. I can listen and talk to you everyday of my life.

You have the qualities of the new ideal. I get kilig about that.

Then lately, I felt something has changed though. Were you annoyed of me? Me being clingy, talking non sense matter, getting too emotional? I don't know what happened. Things are cold now. I miss the past us. You are my best friend.

I am afraid to lose you. I am afraid to love you. 

I still have a lot to say and to confess to you. Should you wish to know, you can approach me anytime as I am always here for answers. Although I have lots of questions too. There's just one thing I wanted to ask from you. If you will be leaving, please say goodbye appropriately. Thank you.

05.02.2015

No comments:

Post a Comment