Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Monday Sermon Session

Thankful for my friends today - basically for bashing me and throwing non stop sermons. I was always the basher and the adviser until I said hello to karma today. What goes around comes around as they say. Ugh. I am being mocked for the crazy stuff I've been doing. I honestly heard myself from them.


1) Piliin mo yung mas mahal ka kesa sa mas mahal mo.
2) Itigil mo na habang hindi pa malalim yung feelings invested.
3) Iconfirm mo kung may patutunguhan ba. Kasi mukang one sided lang yan.
4) Wala akong faith. I cannot see the future.
5) Tiisin mo kasi. Yung mababaw pa nga lang, na out of focus ka na, pano nalang sa bigger problem. Baka any moment iiyak ka nalang sa harap ng monitor o kaya mag awol.
6) Wag kang clingy.
7) Do not settle for less than the standards. Pero gawin mo namang makatotohanan yung standards mo.
8) Value yourself first. Value your value.
9) He might be under experiment game. You're ONE OF THE lab rat.
10) Kung gusto ka nyan, mageeffort yan.


After all, no one listened to the above mentioned advices. One ended up broken, the other one found the love of her life. Where do I go from here then? Where my hopeless romantic heart will be going? Lezdothis Jez!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment