Tuesday, May 12, 2015

/end

"Parting is such sweet sorrow that I shall say goodnight till it be morrow." -Shakespeare 

I did not expect that our friendship will come to an end - now. The streak ends today, you said. It was too long then too soon. Until the last conversation, I have not told you that I love you. Because at the last moment, I am still hoping that you won't go away. That love won't be the reason why we have to part. Never will it be easy to let you go. My listener, my rant absorber, my happy vibe, my adviser. In the end, you must be right that I need to follow your advise. 

I am supposed to share it here but I'd rather keep it to myself as constant reminder that you whom I thought had hurt me has given me the words to keep going and to choose happiness.

Today I lost a potential boyfriend 
Nonetheless, I acquired a best friend.
We go back to where we started
When nothing was ever complicated.



No comments:

Post a Comment