Friday, May 29, 2015

Shining Bright

Hiiiiii. I'm back. From Breaking Free blog which is so 2009, I decided to revamp it a little and I chose the title Shining Bright.



Last Sunday during the whole staycation with my CE friends, the television is on mtv channel only. I heard Bright by Echosmith and I eventually fall in love with the song. Timely that they'll be having a concert here in Manila this coming August. The frustrated fan girl is currently looking for tickets and concert buddy. So anyway, while on a heartbreak,  the song has manage to make me feel fine. The lyrics has message of positivity and hope and all good thoughts. 


The blog renovation has keep me busy. Pinaghirapan ko yan kahit ang simple lang. I enjoy playing with colors and designs. Lakas maka artist. Haha. I've enrolled in an online art class by the way so art student na ko. Art-te, arte. Haha. I cannot give up the pink, blue, violet combination because those are my happy colors. I chose the powder effect on design that had a connection on how I wanted to view life now as light and colorful and playful. Haha emo pa din. I remember that the pre nup of my ideal couple, #thepats was also full of holi powder fun.

The blog title font is in calligraphy, which is I've been practicing also. Hihi. I'm still no good so I had to use computerized calligraphy font.

I am still happy, free, confused, and lonely in the best way but that was so 22, that's why I decided to change profile description to "dazzled by constellation" which is also an excerpt from the song Bright. I will always be a fan of sky and stars and midnight dreams. 

Things are getting better. Thankful because life is good and that's the way it should be. To happiness and beyond, I am shining bright.

*plays song on repeat* ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment