Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Writing Therapy Part 3

0520
I get rid of tinder and our viber messages. I hope it's a good start. I've been thinking of you once in a while, I still check your social media accounts. It will take time for me to heal. Thankful that our goodbye was nothing bad. We needed to part, I have to let you go. Someday we can laugh about this relationship that we made. Let me move on today.

0521
Things are getting better. I miss you still though. I've been reminiscing both the good and hard times. I smile. I frown. I got lots of unanswered questions. Maybe you can answer in time, when the feelings are fine. You hated the drama, I'm sorry my love. Hindi naman kita ideal man e, pero I give up the idea, dahil pinasaya mo ako in many ways I have not expected. Pero us is not meant to happen. Ending the day as detective. Why am I good at stalking. And hurting. Huh.

0522
I still think of you. I still miss you. I wonder if you feel the same. 

0523
I am only getting updates about you from social media. I am creating my own stories from it. I am making sad stories. I wish I can talk to you now. I miss you.

0524
I don't know if you are still active in viber. I sent a message there. Then some minutes ago you accidentally liked my ig photo. I smile a bit when I found out that you've been checking me. Haha. Shet bakit ko ba ininstall ulit yung tinder,naggagawa na naman ako ng kwento ngayon. Huhu. Please move on please. Today, you unfollowed me in ig. F.

Fudge!!!
When did you realized na ayaw mo na kong kausap?
What was the reason of us talking constantly before? 
After accidentally liking my photo, why did you unfollowed me in ig? Huh
What's wrong with me?

Takteng yan nakaprivate ka pala sa ig. Waaaah. Naunfollow ko. Huhu. Why is it so hard for me to hate you.

0525
Nakasick leave ako today. Love sick. Sobrang childish nung pag unfollow mo sakin sa ig. Mas sobrang childish ko, kasi inunfollow din kita. Pinili kotng magpahinga from work today. Kailangan marelease ko yung pain, makapagisip ako, umiyak ako. Gustong gusto ko na magmove on. Paano?! Unmatched na din tayo, bwisit na bwisit ka na no. Sorry for the endless drama.

Hindi naman talaga ko mangungulit if I had not received a notification that you liked my post. It got me thinking that you still care. So I beg for attention again. Until I finally got a response. I admire how you still manage to be nice. Kung yung first reply mo lang yun, inis na inis na naman siguro ako. The follow through message made me feel fine somehow.

I still don't know how to go on. I had to figure it out. Alone. Lezdothis again. Ubos na yung luha ko pero yung sakit andun pa din.

No comments:

Post a Comment