Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Writing Therapy 2.0

0513
Day 1. Without you. No more exchange of good morning, no more ingat pauwi and nakauwi ka na ba messages, no more teasing, no more kamusta, no more getting to know, no more you. Your nice words made me accept this turning point lightly. It was not wholeheartedly, it isn't easy, but I am trying. I have to live by your advice, after all it was helpful. I am rereading it every time I am tempt to send a message to you. Oh let me survive this day and the days after. While going home, I realized that maybe I wasn't really in love with the person. Maybe I was in love with the idea of having someone who is able to listen and converse to me in a consecutive manner. I am  overwhelmed with his presence, as he become an older brother or a bestfriend to me. The people I never had. Capping of this day still in confusion but adapting the change. Lezdothis Jez!

0514
I miss you I miss you I miss you. At times, I smile reminiscing the good old days. I've been checking you once in a while. Parang mas okay sakin na active ka online kahit alam kong may kausap kang iba, at least I know you are safe and sound. I don't know how are you today. I  hope you're fine. Tapos nagonline ka. Sweet. Nabasa mo ba? Thankful for this busy day that I tend to not think about you.

0515
I tried. I failed. I prayed. It was answered.
Nagmessage ako kagabi. Nagonline ka ng madaling araw,so I guess nabasa mo na. Di ka nagreply. Nainis na naman ako. Tinamad na naman ako pumasok. My gulay. Tapos nagreply ka na. Natuwa na ko. Kaso di ka na ulit nagreply. Pero mukang di mo pa naman nabasa. Nyehe. I miss youuuuuuuuuu!

0516
I am still stuck on days when I woke up and the first thought on my mind is you. I am glad to hear from you today. It's no easy without you. I have lots of kwento I wanted to share. I miss talking and laughing with you. You are far from me, enjoy the travel.

0517
Dreadful Sunday. Hoping to catch up with you today. I have not received a reply from you. I terribly miss talking to you. Let this feelings be over. I miss my old happy, positive self.

0518
I am crying and breaking and dying inside. Never will I get over you so soon. I watched 500 Days of Summer wherein reality has struck me. I am sad. Us was never a love story, only a story of love. I don't know what future awaits.  It must have been destined that your phone was damaged and our communication will be cut. I miss you everyday. You responded to my message. You left me with few words again. I cried so much hoping that when I stop crying, the pain will also stop. I miss you Rex.

0519
It was mixed emotions when I finally able to exchange messages with you last night. You told me you already quit tinder. I guess that's the time that you quit on me, on us too. You never want to talk to me. I've been crying a lot. I know the pain is temporary but until when. I want to move on. I wasn't meant to fall in love with you, but I already am. I should be wishing for our happiness but our individual happiness is what I needed to ask for. There's no us from the very start. I'm starting to hate you. I hate that I love you. Let's end the drama!!! Bye my love. :(

6:48
What happen ba? Kala ko friends din tayo? Di ka pwede kausapin? Namimiss na kita seriously. Pakisampal nga ko ng isa.

10:27
Are ya there?

1:22 
Haha sabi kc para makamove on kelangan putulin ang komunikasyon. Wag ako tnungin m kng anu nangyari, srili m mismo tnungin m kng bkt k ngkganyan. 😀

1:31
Wala akong sagot. Lakas ng impact mo sakin. Yung blog ko deleted na. Uninstall ko na din to. Hope to hear from you somewhere. See you ulet sometime soon. :-)

1:41
Haha ang gsto ko lng nmn baguhin sau ung pagkaemo m, kng un makakatulong sau, go. Be happy, u deserve to be! Thank you! See you when I see you! 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment